jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Election day



I registered to vote, because I think that it is very important. The vote is a reflection of my opinion in front of the Chilean society.

My opinion on electoral campaings is very negative, because the politician are corrupted. All the campaigns are surrounded by people that all they are interesed in is making money. And to get more power. And they fight among each candidature team , and they don´t give better proporsals.

I think that a person running for president must have different qualities such as honorability, admirable, trustworthy , intelligent,etc.

I don´t considered to become a politician ever, but my family does, because they think that I have many qualities of a politician such as the negotiation power, the dialogue with other people, the initiative, etc.

If I had the chance, I would like to work in ministry of Environment, to preserve our nature, animals and natural resources. Because these topics have been forgotten.

In my country there are many problems that require an immediate solution like:

-The education (better education)
-Equity (more equity)
-Delinquency ( Decrease the delinquency)
-The laws (more justice)
-The economy (access to basic necessities)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario