jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Criminal Laws



I think that Capital punishment isnt`t a good solution to reduce criminality, because we are not people to judge. Only God can judge us. I think that it is better to train criminals for a special area, and they will be able to insert themselves in the laboral life, and they leave the bad accions.

The pros and cons in Capital punishment are:

Pros (+)

- The criminal never come back to hurt somebody.
- The families afected have a rest and consolation.

Cons (-)

- We are not people to judge to other people, because we are human, and we make mistakes.
-The families of a criminals will sufer very much.


The government should give more laboral posibilities to reduce criminality rates in Santiago, because the people wouldn`t need to cheat or steal anything, because they have their own money.

The origin of the increasing criminality rates in Chile are the financial and economical inequalities, because the people in too many ocasions don`t have the suficient adquisitive power to get things. And in this time, this power moves the entire world.

I have been a victim of burglary pick pocketing many times, and this makes me angry. Also, in one oportunity a gypsy stole me $10.000!!! It is a fraud, because she said to me that my family doesn`t love me, and the world is bad, and a lot of nosenses!

Anyway, I think that having another way to resolve the social problems in a good way...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario